Graduate physiotherapy position available at TBI Health Hawkes Bay. We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic physio to join our team working in our Napier/Hastings clinics.
The role is in a busy multidisciplinary clinic treating musculoskeletal injuries. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team including senior physiotherapists, occupational therapists, clinical psychologists, pain specialists and pharmacists. TBI Health also provides rehabilitation under ACC contracted services and third party insurers.
We can offer:
– Regular mentoring from our team of senior physiotherapists
– Regular in-services and training from our interdisciplinary team
– Second opinions with you and your patient
– CPD allowance and national training courses with all TBI new graduates
– Excellent remuneration package
– Interesting and varied work. Our physios have special interests in sports physiotherapy, hand therapy, vocational and community rehab and pain management so you will receive a broad training and exposure to a varied caseload.
If you are interested in the position please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm November 15.
For more information regarding TBI Health visit www.tbihealth.co.nz
About TBI Health Hawke's Bay
TBI Health provides a comprehensive range of physiotherapy, injury management and rehabilitation services customised for you to give you the help you need, when you need it. With clinics and services across New Zealand, we bring together one of the country’s largest teams of health professionals supporting recovery at home, at work or within our national network of TBI Health clinics.