Physiosteps is expanding it’s team and looking to support more physios in becoming excellent clinicians and leaders.
We are a stand alone clinic that values it’s close-knit team by providing a huge amount of support:
- Be mentored by a senior physio through the International Private Practice Graduate Program to:
- Enhance the skills required to excel in private practice
- Excel in your clinical skills
- Career and leadership development
- Face to face training + online training by the best in the field
- For new and recent Graduates, that is over $15000 in training in the first year
- The opportunity to have a sabbatical to travel and work abroad through our private practice partners
- Regular in-services and team meetings
- Monthly team lunches
- CPD fund
- PNZ membership covered
- Full, competitive Salary + fortnightly and large yearly bonus’
Work in a clinic where you can at any time ask a senior physio for advice or a second opinion via our “open door” policy.
Get the huge benefit of being a leading clinic in the area in seeing a hugely diverse caseload and be able to treat your patients from initial injury to fully rehabilitated and back to their best.
Find out heaps more about Physiosteps, our clinic and large rehab gym by CLICKING THE WEBSITE LINK ABOVE
PhysioSteps is an accredited private practice in Mid Canterbury with a varied musculoskeletal caseload. We offer a great team environment, flexible working hours, great pay and career opportunities, a awesome mentoring program as well as lakes, ski fields and any number of outdoor pursuits on your doorstep!