The role involves:
- Performing musculoskeletal, biomechanical, functional and where appropriate sport specific biomechanical assessment.
- Manual and gym based treatment and rehabilitation case load. Assessing from a biomechanical, musculoskeletal, functional and sporting perspective.
- 60 minute consultations to ensure the best possible client outcomes.
- Actively promoting Integrated Health Otago’s services to potential referrers and clients.
- Ability to build to a full-time position for the right candidate – a minimum commitment of 20 hours is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy
- Current Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand registration to practice and professional indemnity insurance.
- ACC Accredited.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Exceptional communication skills, self-motivated and passionate to work as part of a dedicated team as well as independently. The ability to develop networking opportunities with various client groups as part of our growing clinic.
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge and clinical skills. Passionate about living and promoting a happy, healthy and active lifestyle.
- Weekly training and mentoring under the guidance of exceptionally skilled, experienced and sought after clinicians.
- Flexible working hours.
- Amazing location working alongside a friendly, passionate and experienced team.
- Attractive remuneration and performance related rewards. The remuneration package is negotiable depending on your skills, experience and caseload.
- Being an integral member of an innovative health clinic with great facilities.
- Awesome team culture
NZ Work Visa
Annual Practicing Certificate
First Aid Certificate
About Integrated Health Otago
Integrated Health Otago is a well-established holistic health clinic conveniently located in Central Dunedin, just a short walk from the Octagon. Our services include Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Biomechanical Assessment, Orthotic Prescription, Dry Needling, Massage, Cranial Osteopathy, Nutrition & Digestive Health Care, Clinical & Sports Exercise Rehabilitation, Functional Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Management. We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Physiotherapist to work alongside our current team.
Our mission at IHO is to deliver the gold standard, most effective and personalised health care services available to each and every client. Our clientele is diverse, ranging from 3 week old babies to 93-year-old elders, elite athletes to complex patients with multiple pathologies and everything in between. Providing accurate diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation plans, enables us to maximise positive outcomes for our clients. By accompanying treatments with education, we aim to facilitate independent management and longevity of positive results.
Our successful results with clients are not solely due to our integrated biomechanical approach. True compassion, empathy and the ability to form a genuine connection with every client is equally as important as your clinical skills.
We at IHO are very proud of the “family” culture we have created, ensuring every member of the team is valued and supported. Investing in our staff, to aid and assist them in their professional development via weekly in-service training session with ongoing mentoring and support facilitates our strong team spirit and is evident to our clients in the proficient service they receive. Our clinic has a professional and fun-loving feel, with a team of highly motivated clinicians and administrative staff. It is a great location overlooking the city and harbour from our state of the art rehab gym and clinic rooms. It truly is an amazing space in which to work, develop professionally and provide excellent client based health care.