Please read these Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) carefully before using the myphysiojob.nz website (the ‘Service’) operated by Back In Action Limited (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
When listing on My Physio Job you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations and all other terms and conditions that we may agree with you as part of your interaction with MyPhysioJob.
All listings must:
- Each represent one job vacancy.
- Represent opportunities for individual employment
- Represent specific actual vacancies (not potential/ future opportunities).
- Be listed in the most relevant job category.
- Not be duplicated on the site within the same category. However if the listing is relevant to more than one category, or is both permanent & part time then you may choose to place more than one listing to cover these bases.
- Be both legally compliant and consistent with principles of common decency.
Overseas jobs are not currently permitted on MyPhysioJob.
MyPhysioJob does not audit documents sent to advertisers through the “Apply online” feature and gives no undertakings as to the content of those documents. We do not warrant or guarantee that they will be free of viruses, trojans or other malicious or destructive programmes.
Content terms and conditions
All images and videos you add must comply with New Zealand law. You agree:
- You will not add any content that MyPhysioJob considers misleading, deceptive, defamatory, infringes on a third party’s intellectual property or is otherwise objectionable.
- You will disable Annotations and the Advertising Feature on all videos so that no other paid content appears on MyPhysioJob.
- You release, indemnify and keep indemnified MyPhysioJob from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your failure to comply with the above.
Failure to comply with these obligations may result in the restriction or termination of your ability to add content to MyPhysioJob.
MyPhysioJob reserves the right to remove any listings that are in breach of the terms and conditions or these listing policies.
MyPhysioJob also reserves the right to remove any job listings that it deems inappropriate, at its sole discretion.