Lead Physiotherapist/Clinical Lead
Are you a Physio looking for your next career step?
An exciting career opportunity has opened up at Performance Plus Physio in Hamilton. We are seeking a strong candidate for the newly created role of a lead physiotherapist/clinical lead primarily based at our main clinic site.
- Provide clinical leadership to the physio team.
- Be the main clinical lead with meeting ACC contractual and accreditation requirements.
- Support new staff with orientation and development.
- Assist the business with meeting audit requirements, planning and growth.
- Lead an in-service programme for continued professional development.Continue maintaining your physio skills by carrying a caseload. We treat a variety of clientele ranging from acute, sports, post-operative and general musculoskeletal conditions to more chronic/complex cases.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Clinical/people leadership experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- A down to earth person who has ability to work with well with others and understand multiple perspectives.
- Understanding of current and potential future best practice
- A strong passion for delivering service excellence.
What we offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Funding to attend professional development courses.
- Be part of an awesome, warm and friendly team that strive for service excellence.
- Supportive owners who are client and staff focused.
- Clinical/mentoring support from an external highly experienced physio that works with elite athletes.
If the above sounds like you then apply today or if you would like to have a chat to discuss the role further, then please contact Sufia Ali on 021 131 6839 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the link below.
About Performance Plus Physio
We are a team of fun and professional physios, an OT and reception staff.
Come join us and be part of a forward thinking and innovative company.