We have an opportunity for an experienced, New Zealand-registered Physiotherapist to work full time in our busy Orewa clinic.
Flexible working hours are possible and you will be required to work some Saturday mornings (9am to 12 noon) on a rostered basis.
Primarily this role will have a focus on clinic based, musculo-skeletal contract work.
Depending upon your own skills and interests, there can also be the opportunity to work in other areas such as vocational rehabilitation, training for independence programs and pain management services.
NZ Work Visa
Annual Practicing Certificate
> 2yrs Post Graduate Experience
About Active + Orewa
Active+ offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include a range of health professionals. We have a growing franchise network of over 20 clinics from Northland to Manawatu with around 400 clinicians. This role is based at our well-established clinic at 13 Moana Ave in central Orewa.
We offer a varied and interesting environment including an on-site rehabilitation gym, plus beautiful Orewa beach at your doorstep. Within the broader group, you will be working with a team of highly experienced, post-graduate qualified physiotherapists, occupational therapists, vocational consultants and psychologists.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A fast-growing and dynamic, family-friendly and fun team of dedicated clinicians
- A relaxed but hardworking and focused culture aimed at delivering high level services to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients
- Established and proven administrative support systems
- Highly competitive remuneration.
- Opportunity for ongoing learning and development, as well as career advancement
- Structured supervision and peer support
- Working with an extensive network of health professionals
- A varied and interesting caseload