We are looking for a Physiotherapist with energy and enthusiasm to provide a professional, quality service as part of a dynamic and supportive team. This exciting opportunity is available due to Active Health’s recent expansion in the North Canterbury area. We have partnered with the North Canterbury Sports Trust to provide our services within their impressive new gym facility in Rangiora. This will complement the work we are already doing within Durham Medical Centre, a modern GP practice in Rangiora.
This position would suit a highly motivated physiotherapist with a “can do” attitude, a patientfocused commitment to quality and a desire to work within a like-minded team.
The applicant should have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience in a health care and vocational rehabilitation setting
- An interest in musculoskeletal and sports injury management
- Knowledge and empathy for multiculturalism and practice in a manner that the patient / family determines is culturally safe
- Knowledge of quality systems and evidence-based practice
- Ability to access and interpret relevant research
- Demonstrated organisation and time management skills
- High standard of oral and written communication skills
Active Health is:
- A fully accredited ACC practice with EPN, Pain and VRS Contracts
- Focused on a multi-disciplinary approach to Health and Well-Being.
- A team of Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Nutritionist, Osteopath, Exercise Consultants.
- A business that prides itself on “Active Health – for an Active Life”
- Committed to providing a comprehensive in-service training programme and ongoing focus on CPD
The role is for 30-40 hours per week and will be focused on our developing Rangiora sites. There may be some Christchurch-based work as part of this role also.
Please send applications including cover letter through the link below
Any queries to Mark Hollands
Phone Mark: 021 421 554
About Active Health
Active Health is owned and operated by two experienced practitioners, Mark Hollands (Physiotherapist) and Simon Wheeler (Podiatrist).
Mark and Simon take great pride in surrounding themselves with team players who have extensive experience and knowledge. Our patients' wellbeing is the focus of everything we do.
This contributes greatly to Active Health's mission of providing quality holistic health care in a professional, fun, successful environment.